The most convenient way is using the electronic shopping platform market24.pro where not only offer but also the history of orders, shopping conditions and discounts for particular customers are visible.
The other way is to make an order with our sales representative. You can contact our representatives during their visits in your shop or via e-mail or mobile phone.
This way of ordering is usually used only during the first transactions. Our shopping platform is an easy, intuitive system, therefore our customers relatively quickly decide to make orders unassisted via platform.
Time of delivery is between: 3 -5 work days and depends on time of order.
The exact date of ordering and opportune time of supply is determined by the customer and Mastermedia’s sales representative before starting cooperation.
We are still optimising our ordering system, which guarantees that you receive the products from Poland as soon as possible.
Before the delivery you receive an electronic invoice or you can log in to your account on market24.pro and see the details and progress of the order.
The orders made till 9 a.m. on Friday will be delivered on Monday or Tuesday.
The orders made on till 9 a.m. on Monday will be delivered on Thursday or Friday.
This optimised ordering system guarantees that you receive the products from Poland as soon as possible.
Before the delivery you receive an electronic invoice. Log in to your account on market24.pro and see the details and progress of the order.
The customers who use the shopping platform market24.pro, may make as many orders as they want and set a date of delivery.
You can also obtain a trade credit. In such a case you can pay by transfer choosing the appropriate bank account:
Customers in the UK:
– receiving invoices issued by Mastermedia Cioczek i Wójciak GP.:
HSBC Bank plc, sort code: 400226, account number: 52559374 (IBAN: GB05MIDL40022652559374)
– receiving invoices issued by Mastermedia (UK) Ltd:
HSBC Bank plc, sort code: 400101, account number: 81479644 (IBAN: GB28MIDL40010181479644)
– Customers in the Netherlands:
ING Bank N.V.: NL04 INGB 0006 4885 69
Customers in the UK:
- a document confirming the full name and address of a business entity which is interested in cooperation with our company,
- Certificate of Registration for Value Added Tax or VAT identification number in case of active VAT taxpayers.
- a document confirming UTR number in case of recipients who are not VAT taxpayers.
- Companies House Registration Number in case of Private Limited Companies (LTD) or Limited Liability Partnerships
Customers in the Netherlands:
- Certificate of Registration for Value Added Tax or VAT identification number.
- number of the business entity in Kamer van Koophandel (KvK)